Re: (ASCEND) Weird 4048 Prob?

At 09:13 PM 6/5/98 +0100, you wrote:
>    Hey Jim, look in the big screen named Main Menu and see if 50-000 is a
>modem card or "Not Installed". If its "Not Installed" try rebooting your max
>and see if your third 16-pack returns to service. If it does, keep an eye on
>it, if it doesn't....RMA time!
>    If you do see a third modem pack in the menu,. you might try rebooting
>anyway. I have a feeling you will only see two of the three installed in your
>menu. Good luck!

 Thanks - Just got here this AM, and no all 3 Modem Cards show up properly
and are all "slot enabled" as well as the 16 modems on them... I guess I
could try to isolate a possible bad card by turning them off one by one,
and the unit should procede to the next group?

30-000 K56 Modem-16
40-000 K56 Modem-16
50-000 K56 Modem-16

  All modems enabled on all cards!  Well it was worth a shot - I appreciate
it.

***** Top Net InterNet Services *****
www.top.net            (402) 291-1542
 Visit Our BBS at: www.hawgwild.com