Re: [Fwd: Majordomo results: Re: (ASCEND) Weird 4048 Prob?]

[In the message entitled "Re: [Fwd: Majordomo results: Re: (ASCEND) Weird 4048 Prob?]" on Jun  6, 10:26, Tim Connolly writes:]
> > I am paying attention.  Read the message.  You mailed it to the wrong place.
> >
> > Dave Rand
>
> Here's the header exactly as I sent it:
>
> Subject: Re: (ASCEND) Weird 4048 Prob?
> Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 21:13:30 +0100
> From: Tim Connolly <tec@mountain.net>
> To: Jim Logan <jim@top.net>
> CC: ascend-users@bungi.com
>
> So Dave, if Ascend-users@bungi.com isn't the right place.... where should I be sending these messages ????

Since this message (obviously) made it to the ascend-users list, the machine
running the mailing list has been up for 71 days, and no changes have been
made to the list software nor the alises since November of 1997, and many
other posts have been successful in the last few days, one can only assume
that you did something wrong on Friday, or your machine was broken.

--
Dave Rand
dlr@bungi.com