Re: (ASCEND) Mickey Mouse coded 6.1

> How can this escape regression testing? Does Ascend drug test? maybe it's
> time to pass the cup around the regression test lab, What really bothers
> me is I never saw any of these error in the private beta I participated
> in. What's the point of having a beta if you are going to change the code
> after before release?
>
> Jason Nealis
> Director Internet Operations / Network Access
> Erols Internet (An RCN Company)

This is the part that really bothers me.  I've actually downgraded back to
the first private beta and have yet to have a problem.  The second beta
never loads right and 6.1 "release" blew up on me after a week.  I've got
no help frin Ascend in dealing with 6.1.0.  I'm surprised nothing has been
posted here from someone at Ascend yet.  Like 6.0.4, this should have been
pulled.  Why beta when you're going to turn around a break it before you
release it?

Daniel Laffin