Re: (ASCEND) USR Modem Problems??

Eric,

Thanks for the info.  Do you know if this is documented by USR?  Basically,
what I also need in order to role out my Ascend is some sort of proof that
the problem is on the users USR modems and not a problem with our Ascend
box.  Apparently, one of the users can successfully dial-in to one of our
older Ascends (Max 4002 - 33.6 Modem card) without any problems, but the
new Ascend she has the problem with.

Maryann Sheehan
SCT Corp.
msheehan@sctcorp.com