Re: (ASCEND) Mickey Mouse coded 6.1

Here are some more mickey mouse problems for you guys to think about. I have
users who sometimes can connect via RADIUS and other times can not connect via
RADIUS. Then I also have other users who can connect every time with no problem.
The radius server has not changed in awhile so it wouldn't be that problem. It
only started happening after I upgraded to 6.1.0 and the fact that sometimes it
works and other times it doesn't is driving me crazy. I doubt it is the Winsock
issue because they eventually can get connected, which I don't think the Winsock
issue would allow them to connect at all if I read the update docs correctly. I
also am not getting any error messages in my radius log files about bad user
names etc.

I have 5 of the Max4048's doing this. If anyone has any ideas as to why this
would be happening let me know.

Tim Jung
System Admin
Internet Gateway Inc.