Re: (ASCEND) Session timeout

b.t.w. linux, freebsd, openbsd, and netbsd such are completely FREE
including the OS.
At 10:09 AM 6/10/98 -0700, Mark Brody wrote:
>I cannot seem to limit user session times no matter what I do. I am using
>MS Radius and have set up answer NOT to be default on the MAX. Here is my
>default profile:
>
>DEFAULT
>              Internal-Proxy-Server = "DLL C:\Program Files\IAS\authodbc.dll"
>              Framed-Protocol = PPP
>              Service-Type = Framed
>              Ascend-Idle-Limit =  6000
>              Session-Timeout =  28800
>
>I believe that idle timeout is not working either.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>BTW - MS Radius is FREE for NT and very effective. I had to call MS to get
>the "commercial" version emailed to me before it would work - still free.
>

>|    M a r k  B r o d y    |
>| Opus Creative Group Inc. |
>|   Portland, Oregon USA   |
>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
>To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>

DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL WEB INTEGRATION, DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN SERVICES.
Featuring Website Development and Web Strategies of a TOP Developer
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dreambiz.htm> <mailto:dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/bastions/FW1_faq.html>FW1FAQ-Maintainer/Author
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/firewall.htm>THE FWTK FAN HUB-Maintainer/Author
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/locknkey.htm>LOCK AND KEY - PRIVACY ISSUES
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/cyfrspace.pl>CIPHER-SPACE - Maintainer/Author
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/friendly_isps.html>QUANTUM LEAP - LINUX SITE
Contributors Always Welcome @ "The Original FW1FAQ" or Any Others Above
DREAMWVR.COM - "As Unique as the Company You Keep."