(ASCEND) TS IDLE in 6.1.0

Thomas Schenk wrote:
]
]Did anyone else notice that TS Idle is broken in 6.1.0?
]I have set TS Idle Mode=Input/Output and TS Idle=120, and the session is
]terminated after 2 minutes, if it is idle or not.
]If I set TS Idle Mode to NONE, the session stays up.
]
](Max4K, feik.m40)

is this an "acknowledged problem"?  I noticed it wasn't mentioned
in the 6.1 disclaimers that Kevin posted.