(ASCEND) Trumpet Winsock and 6.1.0

I have a user who is using "trumpet winsock version 3.0 revision D"
and has stopped connecting upon upgrading my MAX 4048 to 6.1.0. I
explained to the user that that was probably more than coincedence
and, naturally, he demanded I switch back... unfortunately, for him,
several other customers are reporting higher connect rates since the
switch. He is using Windows 95 but also refuses to use "Bill Gates'
crap". *sigh*

Best I could offer him was that I'd bounce the question off you all...
Anyone else having problems with the above? (The winsock, not the
user).

						-Steve