(ASCEND) Anyone in Australia know how I can get 24VDC fans for a Max?

I need to replace the two smaller fans in a Max box.  Their
specifications are

Dimensions: Depth: 1.5 cm     Length: 6 cm    Width: 6 cm
Power: 24 VDC  80mA

Max original fans are manufactured by Elina Fan, Model Number:
KDB240615M
Dimensions:    Depth: 2.5 cm  Length: 8 cm    Width: 8 cm

They appear to be the type of fans that can be obtained through local
stores in the US (for example Elina Part number: KDB230615MB).  Ball
bearing equvalents only are recommended.

Australian stores are not interested in supplying 24VDC fans, 12VDC is
the norm here.

I wonder if any Australian, or other readers, have suggestions.

John
--
John Heenan
Systems Engineer ATI/Firstnet