Re: Re:(ASCEND) P50's supported any longer.

How can you stop supporting products that stopped delivering to
Europe(Sweden) for not more than a month ago!!!!!!!!!!!***!!!!?????
(i.e. model with switch)

Very interesting...

...what is Ascends definition of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION????

I and Upnet would like to have an immediate answer to that now!
Should we stop selling your products, since their lifespan couls be less
than a month?

Maybye european customers are of no intrest of Ascend?

This kind of "tough luck, sucker" attitude is devastating for Ascends
reputation.

Is also the fact that you have different models for some european
countries, even though only one model is for EuroISDN some hidden over the
border sales stopper?

Europe is one market and we need this information to provide the right
equipment for every market.

If we have an pan-european customer we need to provide the proper equipment.
It SHOULD be in Ascends own intrest of providing just that information.

/Mats Nilson :(