Re: (ASCEND) P50's supported any longer.

>Actually 6.0.2 is available for the old P50 too - it has the security patch.

yes but 6.anything will NOT run on a older pipeline with a firewall I opened a ticket on
it basically it says not enough memory immediately after the upload and you can't even
save changes etc. etc...

basically we are screwed.. you should at least offer some upgrade path to the newer models..
pisses me off to no end...

Larry Kahn         __    __    __    __      Senior Software Engineer
                  /  \  /  \  /  \  /  \      Dynamics Research Corp.
kahn@lgk.com   /  / \   / \   / \   / \  \____    kahn@drcoffsite.com
           (TALK/NETMEETING: larry@ambra.drcoffsite.com)
      (FINGER: .site@ambra.drcoffsite.com for PGP public key)