Re: (ASCEND) P50's supported any longer.

agreed, 100%, but i did get the firewall to load, tho the router dies
every few days after it runs completely out of memory.  Ill say this, a
senior enginner did contact me, and i sent the pipeline configuration
and firewall profile into them for testing.  Unfortunately i never heard
from them again.

As to the model being older, we only got it 2 years ago.  Im hoping
future Ascend product have a *bit* longer supported life to them.....

--
David M. Way
Way Architects, P.C.