Re: (ASCEND) P50's supported any longer.

At 09:33 AM 6/12/98 -0600, David M. Way wrote:
>agreed, 100%, but i did get the firewall to load, tho the router dies
>every few days after it runs completely out of memory.  Ill say this, a
>senior enginner did contact me, and i sent the pipeline configuration
>and firewall profile into them for testing.  Unfortunately i never heard
>from them again.

Do you recall who it was, so I can investigate?

>As to the model being older, we only got it 2 years ago.  Im hoping
>future Ascend product have a *bit* longer supported life to them.....

There is a difference between being supported and adding new features.
We do support the older models still, with maintenance releases. They
are just not capable of supporting the new features being added in the
6.1 branch.

Kevin Smith			Ascend Communications...
Customer Satisfaction	...where Network Solutions never end.

Follow-Ups: References: