(ASCEND) p50 and p75 autodial

I can't seem to figure out what I need to do to make sure that p50's and
p75's dial back to the POP as soon as their connection is dropped.

Waiting for them to be prodded by a user to dial up after the connection
has been dropped is not how I want it setup.

I need to make sure that as soon as it see's the B channel go down, it
tries to bring it back up again.

Any suggestions would be great.

Tnx.

|                Steve Mickeler  -- Steve@Neptune.On.Ca             |
|		          Network Operations                        |
| Neptune Internet Services - Voice: 905-895-0898 Fax: 905-895-1759 |