Re: (ASCEND) Dialin fails to Termserv

 I have had this happen. The thing to do is immediately make sure you
have proper security setup so they can't do anything when they get there.
If not they can do what ever they want.

Bennie

>Yeah this has happen a few times, I rebooted the max and it doesn't
>happen for a few months.
>I have wrote a few emails to this list in the past. but no response
>
>Michael Hallgren wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm running a 4030 under Ascend Radius. Something "funny" just
>> happened.
>>
>> On of my clients connected from a Windows box using terminal,
>> got the PPP failed response, and found himself under the MAX
>> Termserv ... ... ...
>>
>> I've never seen this before. Someone's got a clue ? My Radius profile
>> stipulates PPP etc ... and equivalent profiles works w/o problem
>> for other users.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> --
>> Michael Hallgren                Graphnet France
>> hallgren@fdn.org                mh@graphnet.com
>

>--
>Phillip Grasso
>One Earth Internet Pty Limited
>Phone   +61 2 42269007 Fax:    +61 2 42269003
>Email:  phillip@1earth.net http://www.1earth.net
>PGP FINGERPRINT 06AA 1A36 2D3C 84E9 BE44  6CC1 8B34 81AB 4405 A182

Bennie Warren             /\
LemooreNet               / /
320 West D Street       / /
Lemoore, CA  93245     / /    /\    /\