Re: (ASCEND) p50 and p75 autodial

At 11:11 AM 6/12/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I can't seem to figure out what I need to do to make sure that p50's and
>p75's dial back to the POP as soon as their connection is dropped.
>
>Waiting for them to be prodded by a user to dial up after the connection
>has been dropped is not how I want it setup.
>
>I need to make sure that as soon as it see's the B channel go down, it
>tries to bring it back up again.
>
>Any suggestions would be great.

Easy enough request.  You want a permanent dialup connection, right? (not
nailed or leased or anything)

Go under the connection profile, then to Telco Options...

Change the Call Type=  from `Switched` to `Perm/Switched`.

---
kevin

ISDN Support Staff                        kevin.b@flash.net
Flashnet Communications                      [Quake is law]