Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 75 Logging under Windows 95

At 21:30 1998-06-10 GMT, you wrote:
>I have been unable to enable logging under Windows 95 for a Pipeline
>75.Is this possible and if so how.Thanks-I know if you were using
>unix/linux this wouldn't be a problem:))

I use a small freeware program: CLS Syslogdaemon. Works OK, at least under
NT. I have mailed it to Reginald. You can do a FTP search for syslogd.zip.

PS
It's ver 1.0, and crashes if You dont delete the old logfile before you
restart, so if You want it to start at boot, make a bat-file that changes
the old log-files name. When started, it runs without problem. Pretty
stable actually.

Anyone else using a better alternative?

/Marcus

Follow-Ups: References: