Re: (ASCEND) Correction to 'Anyone in Australia know how I can get 24VDC fans for a Max?'

Try;

RS Components Pty Ltd
3 Walters Drive, Osbourne Park
WA 6017
Tel: +61 8 9244 3666

The part number I've used is RS 498-176.

I also use RS 398-212 heat shrinkable sleeving to cover up the
cut/solder on the loom.

Needless to say, any use you make of this information is at your own
risk and responsibility!!!

Andy Leveridge
Global Internet Limited
113-123 Upper Richmond Road