Re: (ASCEND) Off Topic: Jason N. and erols.com... where are you?

 hahaha, I'm Alive, I've been pushed into a forced Vacation :) All
they did was just make me change work locations :)

 Either way, 6.1 still no god in my environment I pulled it off
all production boxes until Ascend can get me a fix, I have had
several email's going back and forth w/ ascend over the past few
days and I'm sure to get something soon.

BTW, I deployed 2.1 on a TNT in front of one of my busiest hunt
groups and surprisingly it's till up and running fine. :)

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)