Re: (ASCEND) Ascend pipeline v6.1

In the end it was a question of several things.
1. The MAX did not have Recv Auth set.
2. That cleared 1st problem but then session immediately dropped.
That turned out to be a result of my attempts to fine tune and
set, on the pipeline, idle pct=1 instead of default 0 . Intent is
that if there is 1% traffic don't drop it, but real meaning is
that if even 1% is idle drop it. Oops.

Dana