Re: (ASCEND) Ascend modem for MP?

At 04:40 PM 6/11/98 -0400, Bonnie Ritchey wrote:

Ascend Pipelines to MAX support this today.  PAP-TOKEN-CHAP is a setable
send auth mode on the Pipelines which uses CHAP for additional channel
authentication with SecurID. This is also very usefull when you want that
second channel to come up and down as needed.

 We actually have a cache feature as well which is mainly used for the
primary channel authentication so the end user does not have to use the
full SecurID passcode everytime the link goes up and down - which of course
with ISDN & Pipelines set to 2 min. timeouts can be quite often.  The cache
timer is typically set to only require SecurID authentication 1 or 2 times
per day.

Joe