Re: (ASCEND) Remote Update over SNMP

There are three hooks you need to use to upgrade the software or reload
the config.  First is the tftphost, second is the tftpcommand, and
third is the tftp filename.  The command can be set to read or write
new software or config from the specified host/filename.

See the mib for more info. These work in v5/6 as long as you have the
community strings set correctly.  Bear in mind tftp permissions must
be set to world-writable for saving a config, and that the config
contains your passwords & community strings in cleartext.

Dave