Re: (ASCEND) IP Pool Depletion

> Anyway, my question: which release introduced the IP pool depletion
> bug, and how can I eliminate it?  6.0.2 and 6.0.7 both seem to have it,
> although not quite as nasty as in 6.1.0.

 I myself never saw it in the 6.0.7, but also I never deployed it in
a real busy pop site only on a couple of private boxes, The thing
that bothers me is look just how many people have experienced this
bug, This should have been caught in the regression test lab.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)