(ASCEND) Radius accounting

Hi There,

We are a single POP ISP using a Max4000 for dial up.  We have are using
radius for both authentification as well as accounting.  Up to this
point, we have not done much with the accounting side.  What we would
like to do is be able to check the accounting data for overtime hours,
etc, as well as have a system where users can log into a web page and
check how many hours that they have used.

Is there a "standard" package that people use?  Do most people import
the detail file into an SQL database and use PHP?

Thanks.
--
---
Glenn Howard