Re: (ASCEND) Max 4000 - Drop and Insert with PBX

This is not supported.  Drop and Insert is only supported when both trunks
use inband signaling (switched or nailed).  Each PRI needs a D channel or
an NFAS association.  In US we can support a PRI to inband T1 conversion
(not PRI) but no such support on E1.

Joe