Re: (ASCEND) P50's supported any longer.

Kevin A. Smith wrote:

> >Not crash when I telnet to it after a few days, as was previously
> >discussed on this list.
>
> You mentioned this may be filter related?
> Has this issue been brought up too?

I included the firewall config along with the pipeline config.  From what i
remember as to the last round of these posts, other people are having the same
problem with telneting to the pipe after a few days, and having it crash, so im
assuming its not just my problem......

Also, when you do the pools -v command upon reboot, it shows gobs of memory
available.  If I do it now, i get :
> pools -v
Validating free lists...
0 errors; 138 buffers; 33216 bytes memory free

this is with a four day uptime....

Is this normal?  In another day or so, that # will be smaller, until i cant
telnet to it, the machine will reboot, and the cycle starts again.......

--
David M. Way
Way Architects, P.C.