Re: (ASCEND) MAX4000 not getting full load

Dear ..

Sure, I am using MAX4000 in Korea E1 R2 env.
We can use 30 users on one E1/R2, "s" means the signal channel.
E1 was composed as 32 channels 1 channel is frame channel and another
channel is clock signal channel and the 30 channels are data channels.
I think, you should check the switch side of the 30th channel.

Thanks.
S.Y.Kim
$)C
:83= ;g6w: Julio Arruda <Julio_Arruda@BayNetworks.COM>
9^4B ;g6w: ascend-users@bungi.com <ascend-users@bungi.com>
3/B%: 19983b 6?y 16@O H-?d@O ?@@| 6:19
A&8q: Re: (ASCEND) MAX4000 not getting full load