(ASCEND) [Fwd: AW - WOD]

| Ian Cowley    Network Design Consultant                          |
|    mailto:icowley@lsil.com or mailto:yelwoci@compuserve.com      |
|        WWW     http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yelwoci  |

-- BEGIN included message

Steve,

I seem to have dislocated myself form the squad.

Where are we flying and when?

Do I need to subscribe to Gamestorm now?

Can I share all the AWII/AWIII subdirectories?

Will be in Droitwich Tues 10 eve, back at Home Wed eve for AW

Ian  C

0385 704372

| Ian Cowley    Network Design Consultant                          |
|        mailto:icowley@lsil.com or mailto:yelwoci@compuserve.com  |
|        WWW     http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yelwoci  |
| LSI Logic Europe Ltd                    Tel:   +44-1344-413234   |
| Greenwood House, London Road,           Fax:   +44-1344-413114   |
| Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 2UB           http://www.lsilogic.com/ |

-- END included message