(ASCEND) P220 SAM & NAT

Look as I may I can't seem to find any info from Ascend on configuring
this beast for the following

DMZ with known dedicated addresses on Ethernet1
private addresses (10.0.xx.xx ) NATed on Ethernet2

Secure Access Firewall loaded into the 220 to control access between both
ethers and the WAN.

As far as i can tell by the documentation I can only enable NAT on both
ethernet interfaces which is not what I want to do. I want an Internal
NATed ethernet on Ethernet2 and a DMZ unNATed segment on Ethernet1 which
is still subject to Secure Access Firewall Rules.

Can Anybody point me in the right direction or offer any help?

					geoffw@v-site.net

P.S. is there any updated Secure Access info for the 220? The manuals
don't even list the platform as supported!