(ASCEND) Error "cannot save profile, no space on NVRAM" on P130

We just upgraded our P130 to 6.0.2 and having problems with enabling
profiles.
We have a firewall uploaded and 2-3 different connection profiles. When I try
to activate one profile (like for ISDN line), we receive "cannot save
profile -
no space on NVRAM" error message.

We did have the same problem with the previous built so I think the software
built has nothing to do with this. We weren't able to upload more than one
firewall
because of NVRAM space too

Has anyone experienced this and what are the solution for this?

Thanks,

--
Under US Code Title 47, Sec.227(b)(1)(C), Sec.227(a)(2)(B)
This email address may not be added to any commercial mail list with