(ASCEND) Re: Pipeline 50's

Sorry mate,

I completely changed the configuration. I never got it working.

The last thing that worked ok were incoming calls from my home pipe
(directly connected to the EURISDN NT1 (S0 Bus)) to my office pipe
connected through a Alcatel switch. Outgoing calls never succeeded.
Support from Dutch PTT pointed out that in their opinion the switch
worked fine, and in my opinion the Pipe worked fine. I I connected the
pipe directly to the office NT1 no problem at all.
Because I could not see any progress and it took already an enormous
amount of time I finally decided to purchase an extra ISDN line not
going through the switch and connected the pipe to that NT1. problem
solved. additional costs: 30 dollar a month for an ISDN line.

After all I think it had something to do with single or multi point
capabilities ot the switch or something like tie value or TY value which
should be some dark ISDN parameter.

Sorry I can't help you any further and also nobody on the list at that
time came up with a valid idea.

success with finding your solution, please keep me informed.

Robert.