(ASCEND) default routes via RIPv2

We have recently replaced a frame relay link to a remote
office with an ISDN link.  The remote office has a number
of unix-based workstations that run a routing daemon that
supports RIPv1, RIPv2 and IDRP.  When we had the FR link,
there was a Cisco 2500 at the remote end that supported
IDRP and the workstations picked up their "default" route
via IDRP from the Cisco.

Now that we are going over ISDN and have a Pipeline 50 as
the remote site router, the workstations no longer pick
up a default route and we must set it by hand.  Is there
a way to get the pipeline to advertise itself as the
default router via RIP (v1 or v2)?

If not, how is this normally done without hardwiring the
default route (kind of a pain).

Thanks,

Charlie Taylor
Silicon Graphics, Inc.