Re: (ASCEND) FYI,

I just upgraded to 6.1.0.  I can connect with my K56Flex modem at
42000/21600.  When I flash the modem to v.90, I cannot connect at all.  I know
that I am connecting some people at v.90, because I know of several that are
using USR modems showing connect speeds of 48k+.

First question is, does this sound llike a problem with the v.90 code from my
modem manufacturer (Powercomm-usa)?

Second question - How do I tell the difference from a v.90 connection and a
K56Flex connection?  Is this in the debug screens somewhere?

Butch Evans             |     SEMO's Finest
Network Operations  | Internet Service Provider
Shelton Internet,Inc   |    Visit our Website at
Malden, MO 63863   |  http://www.sheltonbbs.com
  1-800-339-4803   |         276-4803

Follow-Ups: References: