(ASCEND) MAX 6.0 hyperterminal callback

I'm running 6.0 on a MAX 2024.  I haven't been able to create either a
connection profile or RADIUS user profile which will perform callbacks to a
hyperterminal session.  Over PPP the MAX answers, authenticates and calls the
client back (of course, the client can't answer due to problems with DUN), but
with a hypterterminal, the max answers, authenticates, but then pops the user
into the terminal server rather than disconnecting.

Is there a parameter or user profile which will help me to accomplish my goal?

Thank you.

-Bonnie Ritchey
--
       from: Bonnie Ritchey     /\       M I T S U B I S H I
  email: britchey@msai.mea.com _\/_   Semiconductor America, Inc