(ASCEND) RADIUS - two users at the same time

Is there a possibility to change a radius profile the way that one user
login twice at the same time? All our users get an ip-address from a pool
and we have some customers who want to use three/four computers to dial up,
but only two full accounts. The only way until now was that the change the
login/password if the first computer is already logged in. Any ideas?

Thank you
Michael Saladin