RE: (ASCEND) Incoming voice to POTS on P75, how?

At 07:03 AM 6/24/98 -0700, Steve LaDuke wrote:
>Have you tried:
> Ans Voice Call=No
>?
>
>I am not certain, but this parameter could mean to answer
>a voice call as a data call (Data over Voice.)

No. That means literally DO NOT ANSWER an incoming voice call.
DOV is effected by Ans Voice Call = Yes, and phone usage = none
on both A& B....at least I think that's how it was :)

Kevin Smith			Ascend Communications...
Customer Satisfaction	...where Network Solutions never end.