(ASCEND) MWAVE:

    Someone sent me personal mail (replied from the list) asking about a init
for Mwave modems. I guess there is a big Class action law suit against IBM for
using these modems. IBM switched to LTWinModems which my techie says is even
worse... Go figure...

    Anyway below is the init he suggests:
-sse1

-- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (304) 594-9075 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505
-- ICQ:601237 '94 Kat 750

-- PHONESIA (fo nee' zhuh) n. The affliction of dialing a phone
-- number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer.

-- BEGIN included message

> Do either of you have this one? Thanks - Tim

Only thing I've got is:

-sse1

as an init string.  Offa the Ascend mailing list...

Jeff

-- END included message