(ASCEND) Disconnect Code (1)

I have a user that is complaining about getting disconnected a lot.  I'm not
ready to put it past them in doing something wrong, but for expediency in
resolution,
I'll ask.

When they get disconnected I get in my Radius logs, the disconnect code of
(1).

According to the manual on a TNT running v2.0.3 or a MAX 4004 and Ascend's
web site, a disconnect code of (1) is either: "Not applicable" or, my
personal favorite, "The event was not a disconnect."

So does anyone have a clue to why I should even be getting this?

PS: I have recently upgraded to TAOS v2.1.0 on the TNT.  So far I'm having NO

problems with
the load and that might clear up the problem, but I would appreciate any
thoughts.

--
David A. Niblett		 | Email: niblettda@gru.com
Systems Programmer		 | Phone: (352) 334-3400