Re: (ASCEND) Incoming voice to POTS on P75, how?

> "Danny Williams" <danny@ctrust.com> wrote:
>
> > I've had the squeal. Not much fun for people calling in, but it does
> > cut down on wasted chit-chat. I fixed it temporarily by revving back
> > to 5.1Ap8. I say temp, because a week later that P-75 quit working
> > all together and had to be RMA'd. I've been running 5.1Ap9 on the
> > replacement unit without any problems.
>
> Okay, thanks for the info.  6.0.0 was supplied with the unit, I
> don't really want to downgrade.  Is there a newer release that fixes
> this problem and doesn't introduce any significant new ones?

Is there something in the newer releases that you REALLY need?
Remember, it's only one rev difference between 5.1Ap9 and 6.0.0, so
it may not be as big of a "downgrade" as you think.

You could try reloading the code - fsave, tloadcode, nvramclear if
memory serves.

Danny Williams
Caldwell Trust Company
Venice, Florida   USA