Re: (ASCEND) MAX 6.0 hyperterminal callback

I have been informed by Ascend that a hyperterminal callback is impossible due
to the fact that the MAX2000 waits for a specific packet which is only sent
during negotiation of a PPP session, however, in the hopes that someone here
knows something that tech support doesn't...

I am using a RADIUS server.  For callbacks with PPP I have the user profile:

user        Password = "UNIX"
	Ascend-Callback = Callback-Yes,
        Ascend-Dial-Number = 1234567,
        Ascend-Send-Auth = Send-Auth-None,
        Ascend-CBCP-Enable = CBCP-Enabled,
        Ascend-CBCP-Mode = CBCP-Profile-Callback,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool = 1,
        Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-modem,
        Ascend-Dialout-Allowed = Dialout-Allowed,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 3000

This initiates a callback with a PPP session

local connections all match the radius profiles with the same results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Bonnie Ritchey
--
       from: Bonnie Ritchey     /\       M I T S U B I S H I
  email: britchey@msai.mea.com _\/_   Semiconductor America, Inc