Re: (ASCEND) Deleting code images from TNT flash card

>Peter Lalor wrote:
>>
>> The TNT 2.1.3 release notes sagely advise that you may (will) not have
>> enough flash memory to load the code:
>>
>> Does anyone recall how to delete unused code images from the flash card?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
>You can't delete individual images. You erase the
>entire flash with the "format" command.

Oh well. Seeing as it looks like many of us will probably be formatting our
flash cards to load 2.1.3 (I can't load a single image due to lack of
space) I'll go ahead and ask:

Is it as simple as formatting the card and loading the .ffs files we need?
Config is unaffected? Any caveats?

Thanks.

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/