(ASCEND) Re: Limiting simultanteous-use/DoubleLogins

>When is the Ascend RADIUS going to support limiting User Sessions for ISDN
and
>Analog? So they can't give their account and password to 500 of their closest
>friends and leave the ISP with a nightmare.

I think you are suppose to buy Ascend Access Control... it has it.

If you're looking for a free alternative, try this website:

http://www.mdi.ca/sysadmin/multiple-logins.html

I've compiled a list of ALL available Radius verisons and alternatives,
some free, some cost money.

I personal use Cistron Radius:

http://www.mdi.ca/sysadmin/cistron/

It works great on our Max4000, and supports other NAS's as well..

Shiloh Costa
Senior System Administrator
MDI Internet Inc.