Re: (ASCEND) Re: Limiting simultanteous-use/DoubleLogins

At 10:22 AM 6/28/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>When is the Ascend RADIUS going to support limiting User Sessions for ISDN
>and
>>Analog? So they can't give their account and password to 500 of their
closest
>>friends and leave the ISP with a nightmare.
>
>I think you are suppose to buy Ascend Access Control... it has it.
>
>If you're looking for a free alternative, try this website:
>
>http://www.mdi.ca/sysadmin/multiple-logins.html

 Any App's out there (yet) to show logged in user time on Ascend Products?
We have our way of dealing with Multiple Logins - The Radius is setup (by
someone else not me) to put a * by their name off the sh users, even if
they are on dif systems... works well, we email em (You're not supposed to
be doing that), and if they persist, we first change their password, if it
happens again, they are looking for a new provider.  We DO Allow dual login
(and one of the reason I HAVE to have 6.xx firmware) for those that are
paying for the privledge using "shotgun" modems (or NT with dual analog
modems) as well as for ISDN customers paying for the privledge of 128K
connections.

***** Top Net InterNet Services *****
Omaha, Nebraska         Husker Heaven
www.top.net            (402) 291-1542