Re: (ASCEND) Re-iterate: 6.1.3 does NOT fix IP address pool leak

At 08:21 PM 6/27/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Been running 6.1.3 since it's been out, and so far the only complaint
>we've recieved, is that some of our users are having trouble connecting.
>
>As for the IP pool leak, I've yet to see it.  Here's what my busiest 4048
>shows with 33 sessions (1 MP):
>
>MAX# sh pools
>
>Pool#                Base         Count      InUse
>   1               208.24.87.1      60         32
>
> Number of remaining allocated addresses:    0

 That's Funny, mine has been reset 2-3 times since and here's what I'm
getting with 31 users on line presently (Wonder if the call forwarding on
previous box is having effects???)

flex%sh pool

Pool#                Base         Count      InUse
   1            207.239.221.21      48         48

 Number of remaining allocated addresses:    0

>MAX# sh revision
>POP-633-01 system revision:  ftik.m40 6.1.3

flex%sh revision
flex system revision:  ftik.m40 6.1.3

>MAX# sh uptime
>system uptime: up 2 days, 3 hours, 50 minutes, 52 seconds

flex%sh uptime
system uptime: up 1 days, 17 hours, 12 minutes, 14 seconds

 'Bout time to reset it again - as it will be up to all 48 ports in use
this evening - Sunday's actually a busy User day'

***** Top Net InterNet Services *****
Omaha, Nebraska         Husker Heaven
www.top.net            (402) 291-1542
 Visit Our BBS at: www.hawgwild.com