(ASCEND) TNT IDSL success stories?

Hey, kids-

We've successfully had over 30 IDSL connections running per every 400x
chassis we've tried so far.  The P50s on the other end behaved
themselves perfectly at 128k.  In an attempt to be more efficient, we
moved them onto their own DSL TNT.  Suddenly, none of our connections
are reliable any longer.  Instead, I'm plagued with random disconnects
on the remote hardware, zombied connections (link active, but no traffic
after x hours), and other strange behavior.

TAC's had a ticket open for three weeks, and been unable to find a
solution for me.  We've tried 2.0.7, 2.1.2, and 2.1.3 loads for the
TNT.  We've tried 5.1p8, 6.0, 6.0.3, and 6.1.3 loads for the pipelines.
We've tried the old and the new hardware revs of the P50.  We've even
tried two different versions of the IDSL TNT card (the original, and
hardware rev C.)  We've tried idle connections and heavily loaded
connections.  *All* of them exhibit this same behavior, although some
less than others.  To complicate matters even more, SDSL on the same box
has behaved wonderfully.

So, my questions to the world at this point are:

1)  Is anyone successfully using 128k IDSL in a perm/switch
configuration?  Nailed?

2)  If so, what do the connection profiles look like on both sides?
What software rev?  What hardware rev of the idsl card?

3)  Some engineers at TAC claim that the TNT only supports MP, and not
MPP on the circuit to use both channels @ 128k.  Does anyone have
information to prove otherwise?  We've found, so far, that MP is the
only protocol to allow 128k connects, save using PPP on super dig 128
dual nailed configs (which, like MP perm/switched calls, periodically
die and NEVER come back up)

4)  Can I send Ascend a bill for doing their testing for them?

Regards,
-Tom