(ASCEND) Pipeline 50 & SNMP

Does anyone successfully monitor a Pipe 50 with an OS release < 6.0??

I am currently in the process of writing a quick, small little freeware app
that sits in the system tray on Win95/NT and monitors a Pipe showing either
channels up or little blinking lights indicating Xmit/Recv packets.  It is
complete and ready for release...all but the BRI stats.

I am trying to track down the OIDs for the WAN port bytes xmit/recvd (like
in the Ascend Telnet window)...Any suggestions?  Also, can you get total
channels up pre-6.0?

OID	.1.3.6.1.4.1.529.12.4.1.5.1  gives you # channels up on 6.0+, but I
would hate to be stuck with 6.0+ from here on out....

Thanks for any pointers!

Keith Willis
Director of Information Technology
Talon Computer Consulting, Inc.