(ASCEND) Erase P50?

I have a P50-1UBRI-HX with S/N: 5175471. I had upgraded it earlier to
5.1A firmware. Since I couldn't make it work with dynamic IP addressing
thought of upgrading it to 6.x. I upgraded it with b2.75 from the
current version (I think 6.1.3) and now my P50 is dead. I can't do
anything on it. It doesn't even display anything.

Was it that I upgraded with a wrong file? Is there any later version for
this P50? Is there any way I can rectify it now?

Thanks a lot and it's urgent

--Gopu (gopu@global.com)