Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) P85 -> Cosco AS5300 w/RADIUS?

Hello all,
Has anyone out there successfully connected a P85 (or any SOHO Pipeline I
assume) to a Cisco AS5300 using RADIUS as the authentication mechanism?
What I would like to see is an example Pipeline, Cisco, and RADIUS profile
configurations.

We have several Pipelines out in the field and would like to design RADIUS
profiles for the users with static IP address and subnets, to allow the
Pipeline customers access to the network with small 29 bit masks
(255.255.255.248).  We have a working configuration for single IP host
routes using pooled addresses, but cant seem to get the routers to connect
and stay connected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kirk