Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Max 6000 with 7.2.0 reboots every 6 days

A month ago we installed our first new Max 6000 and it is running 7.2.0 with
3-16 port 56k modem cards installed. We presently have a single PRI coming
into it.  The only routing that we are doing is dial-up ports out to the
ethernet which is on a 10 baseT network to our backbone router.

The 6000 is rebooting itself every six days like clockwork.

We are planning to add more PRIs and modem cards very soon but would like to
see stable operation first.

Is anyone else running 7.2.0 on a 6000?

Are you seeing this happen or do we have a hardware problem?

Thanks,

Tom