Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) USR -> TNT

I am working with a number of our customers who have problems connecting to
our MAX TNT.  The common thread that binds most of these users is the fact
that they all own USR 56k Winmodems.  When these users connect (all have
some form of Win95/98) the common errors received are "Disconnected from the
computer you dialed", "Unable to establish connection...", etc...

Has anyone experienced problems with this combination?  If so, what was the
resolution?